If we haven't been able to verify your identity, we'll ask you to send us one of the following documents:
- A UK Passport, Biometric Residence Permit, Foreign Passport & Visa;
- EU and EEA national identity card;
- UK/EU/EEA Driving Licence;
- Northern Ireland voters card;
- Travel documents issued by the UK Government;
To be accepted, the document must:
- Be an original copy;
- Match the exact name and date of birth registered to your MoPlay account;
- Be valid and in date;
- Be a full photocard Driving Licence (the paper counterpart is no longer valid as legal ID), issued in the UK or EU member countries;
- Be a provisional photocard licence issued in the UK only (only applicable to Driving Licence);
- Be a full ‘old-style' paper licence (before the photocard was introduced in 1998), issued in the UK only.
Find out how to send the documents.