If we haven't been able to verify your address, we'll ask you to send us one of the following documents, issued within the last three months:
- Utility bill – such as gas, electric, satellite television or a landline phone bill;
- Online bank statement;
- Bank, credit union or building society statement or an Account Opening confirmation letter from your bank;
- UK/EU/EEA mortgage statement;
- Benefits entitlement letter;
- Council tax bill/demand letter/exemption certificate;
- HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand.
To be accepted, the document must:
- Be an original copy, sent to your registered address (apart from the online bank statement);
- Be no more than three months old;
- Be in focus with all edges visible;
- Be in a JPEG, PNG or PDF format.
Find out how to send the documents.