You have moved house? Then please send us proof of address issued within the last 3 months clearly stating your full name, new address and the date of issue.
Send it via email to email@example.com or via live chat, we'll review it within 48-72 hours and update your address.
The following documents can be accepted as proof of address:
- Utility bill – such as gas, electric, satellite television or a landline phone bill;
- Online bank statement;
- Bank, credit union or building society statement or an Account Opening confirmation letter from your bank;
- UK/EU/EEA mortgage statement;
- Benefits entitlement letter;
- Council tax bill/demand letter/exemption certificate;
- HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand.
The document must:
- Be an original copy, sent to your registered address (apart from the online bank statement);
- Be no more than three months old;
- Be in focus with all edges visible;
- Be in a JPEG, PNG or PDF format.