What is a free bet?
A free bet is how we often reward our new and loyal customers, by giving you the opportunity to place a bet that will cost you nothing! Depending on the offer you choose, free bets can be placed on nearly any market, without minimum odds restrictions (confirm the terms of that specific offer/promotion).
The winnings you get from your free bet are paid to you in cash, just minus the free bet amount.
How to use a free bet
- Firstly, check if you have free bets in your account. If you do, just follow the images below. (still don’t have it?).
- Remember that a free bet can’t be divided into smaller free bets, you need to use it in one go. If you do split the free bet, bear in mind that you will lose the remaining value (e.g. if you bet £6 using a £10 free bet, you will lose the remaining £4).
- Now, how to actually use it:
- In your account you will find this section highlighted, this means you have “1” free bet available:
- You can find out more about your free bets by simply tapping/clicking on them; They can be found in your account:
- Lastly, to use your free bet:
- Add a selection to your bet slip.
- In your bet slip, you will find a selection box for you to choose which free bet you want to use (not there),
- Once the free bet has been selected, place your Simple!